ENT Innovation Summit
The Atlantic Building
September 11 - 11, 2012
ENT is an exploding area of innovation being driven by unmet clinical needs. Entrepreneurs and physicians are developing surgical technologies and devices which will impact the huge patient populations who suffer from Ear, Nose and Throat disorders globally.
The focus of the 3rd Annual ENT Innovation Summit is to unite an intimate group of corporate executives, investors, entrepreneurs and physicians with regulatory and reimbursement experts in Washington, D.C. to address commercialization as it relates to overcoming reimbursement and regulatory challenges.
The ENT Summit will provide strategic perspectives on:
- Imperatives for getting new ENT devices and procedures to market
- How regulatory restrictions impact ENT innovation
- Strategies to overcome regulatory hurdles and set-backs
- Best practices and strategies for working with FDA
- Best practices and strategies for working with CMS
More details: http://www.entsummit.com/