North American Spine Society 27th Annual Meeting
Dallas Convention Center
October 24 - 27, 2012
Head to Dallas for the 27th Annual Meeting of the North American Spine Society! This year’s program includes expanded concurrent sessions providing you the opportunity to focus your education based upon your needs and interests. The schedule enables you to make the most effective use of your time at the meeting and minimizes time away from the office.
The following is a brief overview of the program highlights:
• Hands-on cadaver training courses: Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery and Cervical Spine Surgery
• 2012 Coding Update course
• Instructional courses
• Deformity technique workshop
• Allied Health sessions
• Technical Exhibition opens at 10:00 a.m. on Wednesday, October 24 offering three hours of dedicated time to view the latest products in spine. With more than 310 exhibiting companies, you will need this unopposed time to see the latest products and services.
This compelling meeting includes specially-designed content for surgical and interventional spine professionals. The number of concurrent sessions has been increased. Following are some of the topics:
• Current Controversies in Spine Care and Surgery
• The Use of Biologics in Spine: Hype or Science?
• What is the Current State of rhBMP-2
• The Psychology of Spine Surgery
• Medical Professionalism and Conflict of Interest
• Directional Preference and Pain Centralization: Medical, Surgical and Research Implications
• Predicting Clinical Success Based on Biomechanical Metrics/Understanding and Treating the Disc at Risk
• How to Best Stabilize the Spine and Pelvis
• State-of-the-Art World Spine Care: A Review of Practices From Different Regions of the World
More details: http://www.nassannualmeeting.org/Pages/default.aspx