Stanford Bio Design Sponsorship (Annual and Monthly Events, On Campus)
August 17 - May 1, 2012
Networking & Events
Biodesign brings the medtech industry and academia together through focused events and programs. Join us to get plugged in!
- Innovator’s Workbench
- An Industry’s Memory Writ Large – Our series of Interviews featuring Innovators in the Biodesign Community.
- Fogarty Lectures
- Our annual Medtech Innovation Lecture to honor Thomas Fogarty, inventor of the first baloon embolectomy device.
- The Biodesign community comes together to discuss topical issues.
- Biomedical Engineering – Innovation, Design & Entrepreneurship Alliance – a consortium of professors with a biomedical engineering design focus
- SSB Events
- Stanford’s Student Biodesign Group Events page
- Register w/Biodesign
- Join Biodesign to be notified of future events
More details: http://biodesign.stanford.edu/bdn/networking/