Thank you for visiting Knobbemedical.com.
The information contained in this website has been compiled by Knobbe Martens on behalf of Knobbemedical.com and is for general informational purposes only. The information presented in this site is not legal advice or a legal opinion, and it may not necessarily reflect the most current legal developments. You should seek the advice of legal counsel of your choice before acting upon any of the information in this site.
Transmission of this information is neither intended nor provided to create an attorney-client relationship and receipt does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Contacting us by telephone, email or other means, or transmitting information to us, will not establish an attorney-client relationship. The attorney-client relationship only can be established after we have determined that we are able and willing to accept an engagement and we have entered into a written engagement agreement. Until then, do not send any confidential information to us unless we specifically request it. Information communicated without such authorization may not be treated as confidential, secret or otherwise be protected from disclosure, and we will not be precluded from representing parties adverse to the sender of such information in any matter.
These materials may be considered advertising for legal services under the laws and rules of professional conduct of the jurisdictions in which we practice. Under New York’s Code of Professional Responsibility, portions of this website constitute attorney advertising. Unless otherwise noted on their respective biographies, attorneys listed on this site are not certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. Knobbemedical.com and Knobbe Martens have endeavored to comply with all known legal and ethical requirements that apply to this site. Knobbemedical.com and Knobbe Martens do not seek to represent anyone based solely on a visit to this site or upon receiving advertising from us where to do so would not comply with applicable law and rules of ethics.We designate, to the extent that any jurisdiction requires designation, the Knobbe Martens Orange County Office as our principal office and host server location and Knobbe Martens partner Gerard von Hoffmann as the attorney responsible for this site.
- The content of the pages of this website is subject to change without notice.
- The information in this site is provided “AS-IS,” without representation or warranty of any knd, either express or implied, including, without limitation, any representation or warranty as to suitability, reliability, applicability, accuracy, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, result, outcome or any other matter. We do not represent or warrant that such information is or will be up-to-date, complete or accurate, or free from errors, viruses, spyware, malware, adware, worms or other malicious code, or will function to meet your requirements.
- You agree that we are not liable to you or others in any way for any damages of any kind or under any theory arising from this site, your access to or use of or reliance on the information in this site, including, but not limited to, liability or damages under contract, tort or other theories or any damages caused by lost data, malicious code, denials of service (including computer crashes), business interruption or other commercial damages or losses, even if we may have been advised of the possibility of such damages. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material that is owned by us, except where noted. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the Copyright Notice below, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website that are not the property of or licensed to the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Knobbemedical.com’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the State of California.
- We reserve the right to deal appropriately with anyone who exhibits a bad attitude.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Knobbemedical.com takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Except as otherwise noted, this website and all trademarks, photographs and other artwork, video clips, and written materials used in this site are protected by copyright laws and are owned or licensed by Knobbemedical.com – © Knobbemedical.com 2017. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content, nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Knobbemedical.com is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured it will be used only in accordance with this privacy statement.
Knobbemedical.com may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from November 1, 2017.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title;
- contact information including email address;
- demographic information, such as post code, preferences and interests; and
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and to provide you with a better service and, in particular, for the following reasons:
- We may use the information for internal record keeping and to improve our products and services.
- We periodically may send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information that we think you may find interesting using the email address you have provided.
- From time to time, we also may use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you previously have agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional or educational information that we think you may find interesting, if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information that we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998.
If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, and we will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100 percent secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to safeguard and secure the information we collect online, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. Hypertext links are provided as a service to users and are not sponsored by or affiliated with this website. The links are to be accessed at the user’s own risk, and the authors of this website make no representations or warranties about the content of these links. You should note that we have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide while visiting such sites, and such sites are not governed by this site’s privacy statement. You should exercise caution and review the privacy statement applicable to the website in question. The inclusion of any links to other websites does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorsement of the views or content expressed within them.