Welcome to the KnobbeMedical.com Medical Device Blog. Whether you’re just getting acquainted with the medical device industry or a long-time expert, this is your place for the latest news and updates regarding medical device startups, acquisitions, newly-filed lawsuits and significant court decisions. This Blog is maintained by the IP attorneys of Knobbe Martens. You can find out more about our editors and regulator contributors below. KnobbeMedical.com is a cooperative portal for entrepreneurs, executives, clinicians, researchers, investors, and corporate board members who are exploring a start-up, joint venture or spin-off in the medical device industry.
Home / About
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Join 104 other followers!
- FDA Approves Medtronic Melody TPV For Implantation in Failed Pulmonary Heart Valves
- Strategic Partnership Announced between BioSig Technologies and Mayo Clinic
- The Future of “Single Use Restrictions” in Jeopardy
- Certain Medical Devices Exempted from 510(k) Requirements
- FDA Approval for Medtronic’s Reveal LINQ ICM with TruRhythm Detection
Most Popular Posts
- Cardinal Health to Acquire Cordis for $2 Billion
- Why We Need Our Patent System: Masimo, Orange County’s Shining Example
- Cardiocom files for Inter Partes Review of University of Rochester’s Patient Monitoring and Treatment Patent
- Protecting Your Inventions, From Idea to Marketplace
- Respironics Files for Inter Partes Review of ZOLL Medical’s Patient Monitoring Patent